“Understanding Fibromyalgia - Essentials for Practitioners”
CE CREDIT: 3 hours (75min. pre-recorded webinar and home study)
COST: $67.00 (includes webinar presentation, study guide, articles, sample forms and CE transcript)
CLASS FORMAT: Participants receive a link to the online webinar presentation with Linda Chollar as your host.
This webinar is a 75-minute audio/slide presentation that lays a foundation for understanding the complex syndrome of fibromyalgia. The focus is on teaching complementary and alternative medicine professionals to be better equipped with a knowledge base and vision for how they can help clients with FM.
Topics related to fibromyalgia will include:
- How you as a reflexology provider can make a difference
- Most commonly presented symptoms to expect
- Current research & insight into what is called, “The Fibromyaliga War”
- Article: The Labeling of FM: Creating an illness?
- Why your treatment plan must be personalized with FM clients
- A reflexology protocol used by Linda Chollar in the 2008 study of reflexology for FM - click on the book to the right to read that study.
- Understanding the revised criteria for diagnosing FM - most clients do not know this
- The opportunity for reflexology’s niche in helping FM
CE Credit: 3 hours. Home study of this material is suggested for optimum learning. A CE Transcript is emailed after completion of a CE Review Form. Approved for CE Credit from the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB Provider POO118).
HOW TO REGISTER
Click this link to register and make a secure payment online with a credit card.